Search This Blog

Sunday 1 February 2015

This Week's Prizes

DASCHA POLANCO


It's out very first double-weeker ladies and gents and it's Dascha Polanco. Because she deserves it. If you don't like it you can swivel. Seriously you should swivel, it's good to see this style masterpiece at every angle.  Pure class of a SAG dress. I love this woman (you know that.) Eye flick on fleek.

DANIELLE BROOKS


The OITNB ladies are leaving every one else in the dust. Look at Danielle Brooks. Just LOOK. Look and marvel and swoon and goddamnit what are they serving up in that Litchfield kitchen anyway? Alchemy on toast??

KATY PERRY


Every Katy Perry cover makes me feel like I should exercise more. But I try not to hold that against her. Katy Perry is a stone cold fox. She never keeps it safe and she thrives because of it. Superbowl halftime show means everything to me and the Superbowl means, er, what is it? I dunno.

CATE BLANCHETT



Cate Blanchett looked like she wore her nightgown to the AATCAS. 
I am not opposed to the idea of Cate Blanchett gallivanting around town in her nightgown. 
In fact I'm quite partial to it. 
No knickers no problems.


RIHANNA


Best til last. And it really is the best til last even though this has been a particularly strong week (well done ladies). I fucking love this look on Rihanna. She has the most perfect 90's RnB hair and the most perfect face. That lipliner! I appreciate everything you do Rihanna.


LAST MINUTE ADDITION!!

KIM SEARS


I've never known anything about Kim Sears. But there's been a memo sent to all of us today via the social media whirlpool. Aside from being beautiful with amazing hair (which we knew already) guess what everyone? Kim Sears is FUNNY. She's officially being added to my favourite cussers list - shout out to Sharon Horgan in first place, always - and now I want to go for dinner with her. I like Andy Murray more through association and she's just generally improved my Sunday mood. Parental Advisory... How I laughed. Oh and there's tennis happening or something.

I just realised this entry has particularly highlighted my lack of sporting knowledge. Big ups Serena Williams though, I saw that shit and you are unstoppable.

2 comments:

  1. Danielle Brooks is fucking SWOON at literally anything she shows up too! Also let's just take a moment again to praise the fact they cut Larry. THERE IS A GOD. THANKS, OITNB PRODUCERS

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive