Search This Blog

Sunday 25 January 2015

This Week's Prizes

DASCHA POLANCO


Dascha Polanco aka The Queen Of Everything posted this on her instagram. I don't know what she's doing or where she's going but jeeesus. What a look. The jacket!

KRISTEN WIIG

 

My fave KWiig has been at Sundance with her new film The Diary Of A Teenage Girl but she's mostly just been wandering around town looking like a babe. I can't even tell you the level of excitement I have for a Wiig/Skarsgard combo. In fact I'm putting it out there RN that they would be the best couple in the world that I hadn't thought of til just this second. Brad and Ange couldn't even handle that level of attractiveness. Okay, so Wiig wore double denim like a B*Witchd trouper, and a cute little necklaces/grey sweater/black beanie combo and now I'm searching online for a new denim jacket.

KATHRYN HAHN

Speaking of Sundance...


A Sundance without Hahn would be weird. Here she is promoting her staple: a solid, funny indie. I mean I haven't seen it but it's called D Train so... also she's married to Jack Black in it which sounds promising.

RUTH WILSON

I talk about Ruth Wilson too much but I couldn't resist this one. It's got all the Wilson classics (eyebrows, lips etc) and then combined with this dress? Dynamite.


MARION COTILLARD


In Dior, because duh. Well I guess in the ugly duckling/beautiful swan scenario...MC just made swans look damn ugly. Seriously is she even real? Is this what the heavens look like? Because I'd be seriously up for christianity if Cotillard greeted you at the pearly gates rather than some old grey faced dude with a gnarly beard and a, well, God complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive