Search This Blog

Sunday 22 February 2015

OSCARS aka The Julianne Moore Show

JULIANNE MOORE


OHMAGOSH. What are you doing to me?
This Oscar has your name written all over it.

EMMA STONE


Idk if this is green or gold but I love it and god bless you Emma Stone, this would have been your year if Boyhood had filmed for an extra year.

AVA DUVERNAY


Obviously the fact that this lady isn't nominated is fucking ridiculous but JUST LOOK. Amazing. Such a great colour and general swoon.

LUPITA NYONG'O


Classic N'yongo. And by classic Nyong'o I mean that I never know what she's going to go for and she looks incredible.

SCARLETT JOHANSSON


News just in: ScarJo is made of pure emerald sex steel. Woah.

JESSICA CHASTAIN


Oh you bloody cutie. And so good in A Most Violent Year too. Chastain this is not your year but you'll always have my heart.

BJORK


Let's just take a minute to appreciate the 14th anniversary of The Swan Dress

Let's go Oscars!!




2 comments:

  1. I literally spent an hour searching online for green/gold dresses trying to find ANYTHING that looked like Emma Stones amazing dress. And nada. It's sooooooo pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it a beaut! It seems like the kind of dress you'd stumble across in beyond retro or something rather than "find" - which is a shame. Because, you know, I desperately want it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive