Search This Blog

Sunday 8 March 2015

This Week's Prizes

MAE WHITMAN



Mae Whitman is a winner. Let's not get into The Duff because the whole concept of Whitman being labelled the ugly fat friend or whatever makes me want to burn my eyeballs out. Honestly, save yourself the premature ageing and sheer sexism-related-exhaustion and skip it. Even skip the trailer. Go live a fruitful live. But Mae is Grae(t). Look at this cover. Look at this green eyeshadow. I can find it in my heart to forgive you.


FRIEDA PINTO


I have no idea about anything comic book related but I think Catwoman should be a film and Frieda Pinto should be Catwoman.  Is this a thing? A likely thing? I don't know but the grey streak, the lipstick, it all works.

GWEN STEFANI


Gwen's back again. I couldn't resist.



SOPHIA BUSH



Brooke Davis all damn day. First Whitman and now Bush? Bello magazine is doing great this month.


HELEN MIRREN


There are no words to describe Helen Mirren at this point. We need a whole new dictionary. The Oxford English Mirrenary and The Harvard American Streepary, perhaps.

MICHELLE WILLIAMS



So cute! So cute! Great hair, great dress, great face. 

TATIANA MASLANY


This is fancy. The Canadian Screen Awards, where Tatiana Maslany finally gets the recognition she deserves and she gets to look this good claiming it. There is justice in the world.





1 comment:

Blog Archive