Search This Blog

Sunday 22 March 2015

This Week's Prizes

Who won at style this week? Rihanna, Mindy Kaling, Azealia Banks, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Julia Louis Dreyfus and Michelle Obama of course.

MICHELLE OBAMA


FLOTUS went to Japan and wore Kenzo like it had never been worn before.


NICKI MINAJ AND KATY PERRY


Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry hung out like a pair of crime bustin' babes on instagram. This is begging to be a movie poster. It has to be a comedy written by Wiig, stat.

JULIA LOUIS DREYFUS


JLD in the JKL. She's so cool and this dress is spectacular. Video evidence here. Whiskey shots for me and Dreyfus please.

AZEALIA BANKS


THE HAIR. THE LEOPARD PRINT. THE BLACK CATS.

MINDY KALING



Mindy Kaling called into the Buzzfeed office this week and looked this cute. She is always so coordinated I think she must have a Clueless style wardrobe matcher thingy going on in her house.


RIHANNA



Yeah it's Rihanna again. Because Rihanna in pastel pink is not something that I thought I needed until recently, but I definitely need it. And Home is going to shit all over Frozen, I'll tell you that much for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive