Search This Blog

Saturday 20 December 2014

This Week's Prizes

ANNIE CLARK









*New St Vincent video klaxon*
It's for Birth In Reverse and it's visually incredible.

JESSICA WILLIAMS


 

I am obsessed with this new Jessica Williams cover feature for Wired. I'm just straight up obsessed with Jessica Williams. She's one of my favourite social justice crusaders and her sarcy takedowns of catcallers are magnificent. Another one of my favourite things is a suit teaming red with pink. Both Rihanna and Taylor Schilling have gone for this look before and it always results in me cheering. And Williams is no exception, she looks stunning. 





FKA TWIGS


The number one ambassador for septum piercing is at it again. This photo for US Vogue is a masterpiece. I am perplexed by that collar and enamoured with this entire look. BANGLES AND TUDE. Winner.

REESE WITHERSPOON


I love Reese Witherspoon, she makes me feel safe and sunshiney and rom-comy in an "erm Legally Blonde is actually a great film I'll have you know!" kind of way. When she wears yellow she radiates like a pure sunbeam. She looks classy and casual and stylish and boots please.

ELISABETH MOSS


Zorro'ed is a new thing I just made up when I saw photos of Elisabeth Moss at the People's Choice Award. This person chooses Moss. Every damn time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive